This blog post is to propose a few “rules of engagement” for our Thinkfest effort this week. This is a start and your feedback and additions are most welcome. We probably don’t need very many rules so instead here are a few affirmations to support our aims to create and collaborate over the next days and beyond. See what you think.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT for The Sydney Conference 2015
- We expect to be active, engage and participate throughout the conference.
- We can think, discuss, share and visualise ideas according to our inclinations and talents.
- We are not rehashing history but will remain forward looking in order to co-create new ways to address our challenges.
- We will respect the diversity of our groups and support the interchange of ideas between each of us (egalitarianism).
- Avoid “ground hog day” whenever possible as there is so much new content to explore. Instead, build and expand and extend the thoughts and comments of others.
- Members of each thread will decide who receives attribution on their published outputs at the end of the week.
Please feel free to add and amend. Let the thinking begin!